Co-chaired by award winning journalist Maria Hinojosa of NPR’s Latino USA and Patricia Pineda, Group Vice President of the Hispanic Business Strategy Group of Toyota Motor North America, Hispanicize 2014 is expected to gather more than 1,700 of the nation’s most influential Latino professionals from the industries of blogging, journalism, music, marketing, film and business over four full days.
The event is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos in the U.S. and/or Puerto Rico.
- Shelia E, Grammy nominated singer/songwriter/producer
- Yoani Sánchez, Cuban dissident blogger
- Maria Hinojosa, NPR’S Latino USA award-winning host
- Hispanicize 2014 Unveils Blockbuster Hispanic Marketing Showcase Featuring Live Streamed Brand Sit-Downs, Case Studies, Cultural Trend Sessions and Research
- Latino Startup Alliance Unveils Latino Tech Entrepreneurs Speakers, Sessions and Agenda for Hispanicize2014
- Bigger, Better and More advanced: Hispanicize 2014 Unveils its Best Latino and Multicultural Blogger Sessions Showcase Yet
- Miami International Film Festival & Hispanicize to Host Night of Film at Gusman Center
- Latino Startup Alliance Becomes National Non-Profit; Forms Major Alliance withHispanicize
- Hispanicize 2014 to Unveil Major U.S. Latino Tech Initiatives at ‘We Love Tech’ Miami Beach Tech Community Event Feb. 13
- Hispanicize Event App for Smartphones and Tablets Now Available for Free Download
- Hispanicize 2014 Announces Positive Impact Awards to Celebrate 20 Latinos Who do Remarkable Good Deeds
WHEN: April 1-4, 2014
WHERE: InterContinental Miami hotel: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami FL 33131 / Tel: +1(305) 577-1000
In the next several days, Hispanicize 2014 will publish the “The Media Guide to Covering Hispanicize 2014”. All media will be able to download this document and Hispanicize 2014 marketing staff will make sure to always keep schedules updated online.
To view the constantly updated schedule, download the Hispanicize 2014 event app on iTunes, Android, BlackBerry or view it online here: Hispz14 Schedule
Please follow Hispanicize on social media for all event updates: